Wednesday, September 6, 2023

First Blog

 Hello. This account is based in Florida.  That is the most you will know. This solely will be used for purposes of media studies. I am currently enrolled in high school. In this account you will see the evolution of my film studies. This will be for a class. Not much info will be revealed by the produced film clips. Blogger is a pretty strange site. I am not familiar with it. It will take some getting used to. The class this is for seems pretty interesting. I am hoping these blogs will be interesting to most of you and maybe gain traction. A few of my favorite films are whiplash, goodfellas, fight club, and the godfather. I do not really like films that are romance or horror based. Matter of fact, I have never watched a single horror film all the way through. I would be open to it though. Some genres I really like are mafia, action, and war. Enough with the movie talk, I will talk a bit about myself. I am generally laid back and maybe a bit too much. I have a pet chinchilla and dog, and a pretty solid friend group. That will be all for now. Below will be a couple of pictures regarding my favorite films and a chinchilla.









No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Post 4

4) How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project? PowerPoint (Could not share normally as organizatio...