Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Research Reflection Post

 In pre-production, my research was not very effective. In the start, I was only researching what we could do with the storyline. My part focused on the sound design, so this research was irrelevant to my main line of development. The sound design was only focused on in the end of mid-production and postproduction. This effected how the sound worked together in the film.  My group loved the sound choices that I picked for the film (it was hilariously bad) It was so bad that it made it good. The sound is getting reworked and so are the title cards. 

 In class we had to fix all of those issues before we could put it into this blog. The sound and title cards were the main priority. All of these problems were addressed before it was uploaded. 

 This picture shows when we rewatched the film in class.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Post 4

4) How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project? PowerPoint (Could not share normally as organizatio...